The Perkins® 400 Series engine family continues to set new standards in the compact engine market. Developed alongside customers to fulfill their needs in the generator set, compressor, agricultural and general industrial markets.
These new ElectropaKs provide compact power, from a robust family of 3 and 4 cylinder diesel engines designed to provide economic and durable operation at Prime and Standby duties, hitting the key power nodes required by the power generation industry.
- Number of cylinders : 3 vertical in-line
- Bore and stroke : 77 x 81 mm / 3.0 x 3.2 in
- Displacement : 1.131 litres / 69 in3
- Aspiration : Naturally aspirated
- Cycle : 4 stroke
- Combustion system : Indirect injection
- Compression ratio : 23:1
- Rotation : Anti-clockwise, viewed on flywheel
- Total lubricating capacity : 4.9 litres 1.29 US gal
- Cooling system : Water cooled
- Total coolant capacity : 5.2 litres /1.37 US gal
Powered by your needs
- The 403A-11G1 ElectropaK is a powerful but quiet 1.1 litre naturally aspirated 3-cylinder compact package.
Compact, clean, efficient power
- Design features on the 400 Series ElectropaKs ensure clean rapid starting in all conditions whilst delivering impressive performance, with low operating costs, in a small, efficient package size.
Lower operating costs
- Approved for operation on biodiesel* concentrations of up to 20%
- Oil and filter changes are 500 hours, dependent on load factor
- Engine durability and reliability, the warranty offering and ease of installation combine to drive down the cost of ownership
- Warranties and Service Contracts.
- We provide one-year warranties for constant speed engines and two-year warranties for variable speed models, as standard. These are supported by multilevel Extended Service Contracts that can be bought additionally.
- With highly trained Perkins distributors in thousands of communities in over 180 countries, you are never far away from expert product knowledge, genuine parts and a range of advanced diagnostic technology for keeping your engine in peak condition.
- Mounted air filter
- Mechanically governed cassette type fuel injection pump
- Split element fuel filter
- Wet steel sump with filler and dipstick
- Spin-on full-flow lub oil filter
- Thermostatically-controlled system with belt driven coolant pump and pusher fan
- Mounted radiator, piping and guards
- 12 volt starter motor and 12 volt 15 amp alternator with DC output
- Oil pressure and coolant temperature switches
- 12 volt shut-off solenoid energised to run
- Glow plug cold start aid and heater/starter switch
- 1500 rev/min
- High inertia flywheel to SAE J620 Size 165.1 mm (6½ in) Heavy
- Flywheel housing SAE 5 Long
- Front and rear engine mounting brackets
- Parts book
- A selection of optional items is available to enable you to prepare a specification precisely matched to your needs.